- Alphabetic Sorting (finally)
- Newish Icon
- The functions and objects the extension uses are now anonymous, so they won't show up in the browser.
- Updates for Chrome extensions manifest version 2 and security handling.
- Added a bunch more permissions to allow it to access more chrome APIs
There is a lot more this tool can do than meets the eye. For example:
- Save the page and use it in another browser.
Just hit Ctrl+S and then open it in Firefox or IE.
- Nevermind, I just checked and it does not work in IE, and you have to view source and save the index.html and index.js files for it to work in Firefox. I will have to fix IE support later.
- The update for chrome, now makes it no longer a single html file. (That was a feature.)
UPDATE: I just pushed out a fix for a regression introduced with loading libraries. While I was at it, I added a few new features. There is now a toggle for the panel and a clear message about it's usage of eval.